APS Film Processing, printing postal service.
Send us your APS Films for processing. Processed in house, in our labs to produce great quality, full-frame (4x7") prints from your films. Once we have processed your films/disposable cameras and converted to digital if you require it, we simply post your prints right back to you. A convenient way to get your films/disposable cameras processed.
Previously developed APS cartridges can also be sent for a full set of reprints.
We have already knocked off our standard postage rate per film, so even though you still pay the postage at checkout, you are still getting a great discount and if you are sending more than one it works out even cheaper!..
How to order
- Select APS film size
- Select and add quantities if you have more than one APS Film.
- Add to cart
- Select a digital option from the cart if you require it. Disk, USB or WeTransfer.
- When posting, please include your order number so we can identify your order.
- You send us your APS Films and we process, print and send them back, its that simple.
- Processed/printed and sent back to you via Royal Mail 1st class signed for postal service.
- Please send your films to our NEW ADDRESS:
125 Fore Street
- Remember to include your name and Order Number.
(Please have your package correctly weighed at the Post Office. Incorrect payment for postage will delay your order getting to us - any underpayment will need to be reimbursed before we commence processing)
- Please note. All customers sending films are responsible for their own postage and packing. Please send your films via 'signed for' to ensure safe delivery to us.
- This service has been discounted to reflect the cost of postage on this service so returns are FREE. Postage will still be applied at checkout but £3.50 has been discounted from this service.
- If your disposable camera/film is blank we will charge only for processing and refund the printing cost. This excludes films that may have only one or more photos as we will need to scan and print films containing one or more photos.
- Please note: We cannot be held responsible for bad quality prints from films that can sometimes be caused by fogging, ageing, light leaks, camera shake, incorrect focus or exposure settings, light flares, camera advance malfunction, scratched lenses, etc, We will process to the best of our ability.
- We print APS films at full-frame size-H 7x4".
- All APS Films are printed on Glossy paper.
- Please note: due to the current processing/dispatch times can be 7-14 days from the date we receive your film and your order is marked processing.
Please send your 35mm films/Disposables/APS/Slides/Video tapes/ to
1 Wesley Road,
- Please include your order number so that we can track your order easily to avoid delays.
- Please note. All customers sending films/Disposables/APS//Video tapes are responsible for their own postage and packing. Please send your films/Disposables/APS//Video tapes via 'signed for' to ensure safe delivery to us. We cannot be held resposnsible for any items that may go missing during postage.
- This service has been discounted to reflect the cost of postage on this service so sending us your orders and returns are FREE. Postage will still be applied at checkout but £3 has been discounted from this service, so this would be the same as walking into our store and dropping off your order.