APS Film Processing, printing postal service.
Send us your APS Films for processing. Processed in house, in our labs to produce great quality, full-frame (4x7") prints from your films. Once we have processed your films/disposable cameras and converted to digital if you require it, we simply post your prints right back to you. A convenient way to get your films/disposable cameras processed. Plus its FREE to get your processed film and prints back. We have already knocked off our standard flat rate of £3 for P&P for this service so you don't pay twice for postage.
How to order
- Select whether the APS has already been processed or not. If you are not sure, we can find out when we receive them and if it has been processed we can refund £2 off the order.
- Select APS film size
- Select and add quantities if you have more than one APS Film.
- Add to cart
- Select a digital option from the cart if you require it. Disk or USB.
- When posting, please include your order number so we can identify your order.
- You send us your APS Films and we process print and send them back, its that simple.
- Choose from unprocessed or pre-processed options.
- Processed/printed and sent back to you via Royal Mails 1st class signed for postal service.
- Please send your films to Speedy Prints, 1 Wesley Road, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 6AS. Please include order number.
- Please note. All customers sending films are responsible for their own postage and packing. Please send your films via 'signed for' to ensure safe delivery to us.
- This service has been discounted to reflect the cost of postage on this service so returns are FREE. Postage will still be applied at checkout but £3 has been discounted from this service.
- If your disposable camera/film is blank we will charge only for processing and refund the printing cost. This excludes films that may have only one or more photos as we will need to scan and print films containing one or more photos.
- Please note: We cannot be held responsible for bad quality prints from films that can sometimes be caused by (fogging, light leaks, light flares, camera advance malfunction, twin check stickers and scratched lenses), We will process to the best of our ability.
- We are unable to process B/W films. Any B/W films that are sent us will be returned. A postage fee will apply for returning any films sent in error.
- We print APS films at full-frame size H 7x4".
- Please check when selecting whether your APS has been previously processed or not and select the correct option available. If we receive an APS that hasn't been previously processed and you have selected the "yes" option to say it has, this could delay your order and we will need to take an additional payment for the difference.
- All APS Films are printed on Glossy paper.
Please send your 35mm films/Disposables/APS/Slides/Video tapes/ to
1 Wesley Road,
- Please include your order number so that we can track your order easily to avoid delays.
- Please note. All customers sending films/Disposables/APS//Video tapes are responsible for their own postage and packing. Please send your films/Disposables/APS//Video tapes via 'signed for' to ensure safe delivery to us. We cannot be held resposnsible for any items that may go missing during postage.
- This service has been discounted to reflect the cost of postage on this service so sending us your orders and returns are FREE. Postage will still be applied at checkout but £3 has been discounted from this service, so this would be the same as walking into our store and dropping off your order.