*For 39exp films please select the 36exp option.
Film/Disposable camera processing, printing postal service.
Send us your 35mm films/ disposable cameras for processing. Processed in house in our labs to produce great quality prints from your films. Once we have processed your films/disposable cameras and converted to digital if you require it, we simply post your prints right back to you. A convenient way to get your films/disposable cameras processed. Plus its FREE to get your processed film and prints back. We have already knocked off our standard flat rate of £3 for P&P for this service so you don't pay twice for postage.
How to order
- Select film size
- Select print size
- Add quantities if you have more than one film/disposable camera
- Add to cart
- Add a disk or USB digital option from the cart
- For additional film/print sizes and quantities repeat the above steps
- When posting, please include your order number so we can identify your order.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is for the standard 35mm film service and not APS. For APS films please select our APS processing service which you can find here APS Film Processing Service
- You send us your films/disposable camera and we process print and send them back, its that simple.
- Choose from various options including print sizes or digital transfer
- Sent back to you via Royal Mails 1st class signed for postal service
- Please send your films to Speedy Prints, 1 Wesley Road, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 6AS. Please include order number.
- Please note. All customers sending films are responsible for their own postage and packing. Please send your films via 'signed for' to ensure safe delivery to us.
- This service has been discounted to reflect the cost of postage on this service so returns are FREE. Postage will still be applied at checkout but £3 has been discounted from this service.
- If your disposable camera/film is blank we will charge only for processing and refund the printing cost.
- Please note: We cannot be held responsible for bad quality prints from films that can sometimes be caused by (fogging, light leaks, light flares, camera advance malfunction, twin check stickers and scratched lenses), We will process to the best of our ability.
- We are unable to process B/W films. Any B/W films that are sent to us will be returned. In some cases the B/W film may end up being processed and any photos on the B/W film will be lost. A postage fee will apply for returning any films sent in error.
- All 35mm Films are printed on Glossy paper.
Please send your 35mm films/Disposables/APS/Slides/Video tapes/ to
1 Wesley Road,
- Please include your order number so that we can track your order easily to avoid delays.
- Please note. All customers sending films/Disposables/APS//Video tapes are responsible for their own postage and packing. Please send your films/Disposables/APS//Video tapes via 'signed for' to ensure safe delivery to us. We cannot be held resposnsible for any items that may go missing during postage.
- This service has been discounted to reflect the cost of postage on this service so sending us your orders and returns are FREE. Postage will still be applied at checkout but £3 has been discounted from this service, so this would be the same as walking into our store and dropping off your order.