35mm colour film/disposable camera develop & Print
Click Image for Gallery
Colour Film/Disposable camera processing, printing postal service.
Send us your Colour 35mm films/ disposable cameras for processing. Processed in house in our labs to produce great quality prints from your films. Once we have processed your films/disposable cameras (and converted to digital if you have added that option from the cart menu), we simply post your prints right back to you.
A convenient way to get your films/disposable cameras processed. We have already knocked off our standard postage rate per film. So even though you still pay the postage at checkout, you are still getting a great discount and if you are sending more than one it works out even cheaper!..
Bulk discount available. Please see qualifying quantities under main price.
How to order
- Select film size
- Select print size
- Add quantities if you have more than one film/disposable camera
- If you require more than one copy of each disposable/film, simply increase the quantity for each disposable/film and add a note on checkout that you have doubled your order as you would like duplicate copies of each.
- Add to cart
- Add a disk or USB digital option from the cart
- For additional film/print sizes and quantities repeat the above steps
- When posting, please include your order number so we can identify your order.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is for the standard 35mm film service and not APS. For APS films please select our APS processing service which you can find here APS Film Processing Service
- You send us your films/disposable camera and we process print and send them back, its that simple.
- Choose from various options including print sizes or digital transfer
- Sent back to you via Royal Mails 1st class signed for postal service
- Please send your films to our NEW ADDRESS:
125 Fore Street
- Remember to include your name and Order Number.
(Please have your package correctly weighed at the Post Office. Incorrect payment for postage will delay your order getting to us - any underpayment will need to be reimbursed before we commence processing)
- Please note. All customers sending films are responsible for their own postage and packing. Please send your films via 'signed for' to ensure safe delivery to us.
- This service has been discounted to reflect the cost of postage on this service so returns are FREE. Postage will still be applied at checkout but £3.50 has been discounted from this service.
- If your disposable camera/film is blank we will charge only for processing and refund the printing cost.
- Please note: We cannot be held responsible for bad quality prints from films that can sometimes be caused by fogging, ageing, light leaks, camera shake, incorrect focus or exposure settings, light flares, camera advance malfunction, scratched lenses, etc, We will process to the best of our ability.
- We can only process C-41 films. Any other BLACK & WHITE films that are sent to us will be returned unprocessed. In some cases the B/W film may end up being processed and any photos on the B/W film will be lost. A postage fee will apply for returning any films sent in error.
- All 35mm Films are printed on Glossy Fuji Crystal Archive Paper for best quality.
- Under normal circumstances we can dispatch in 7-14 days from the date we receive your film.
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDERS OVER £70